Sunday 31 January 2016

The most Anticipated Igbo Soap Opera, Ego Furu Uzo. Coming soon... Nnanna n'ata ego



After the hit of   "TINTA" on WAZOBIA TV a SOAP OPERA from the
stable of MEMSHACK digital production, comes again with the most Anticipated Igbo Soap Opera ' Ego Furu Uzo'.
Here are the back scene pictures below:

My mane is Chike Onuoha, I work for Commercial bank of Africa (CBA)


 I have a wife (Casandra)and beautiful daughter (Adaora) all was moving smoothly for us not until there was a devaluation of Currency which affected my bank it lead to the sack of many staff .
My wife and her Friend  introduced me to a die hard Yahoo guy (Nnanna) who leave on people wealth and sweat.
 I leaked the most confidential  data of the bank to him so that he can help me transfer an abandoned money in one of the account in my branch which belong to one Alhaji Dakula which nobody is coming to claim. 
All worked well but Nnanna refused to stop at the account rather he stretched to other account.my branch is in trouble.My job is at stake,my life is going down the dream....





















SOURCE: Emma Chinedum


No comments:

Post a Comment